Let someone else do the blogging while you sit back and reap the links.
It’s no secret that writing a guest post for someone else’s blog can bring in some pretty nice link juice. But, you should also remember the reverse is true as well: Did you know a great guest post from someone else on your blog can be just as valuable?
How Does It Benefit My Digital Marketing Strategy?
Consider this for a moment. When you write a guest post, how much energy and resources do you spend promoting the content? If you have someone else posting on your blog, they’re going to do just as much, if not more – and those links will be going straight to your blog!! It’s a great complement to your social media and SEO Digital Strategy.
Here are just a few benefits of someone else writing a post on your blog:
- Their followers will be reading your blog meaning a possible influx of new fans.
- The guest blogger may reciprocate and offer up a blog post opening on their site to you.
- It mixes things up for your readers – everyone loves a fresh outlook every once in awhile
- Instead of spending time writing a post, you can concentrate on other link building activities, like guest posting.
How Do I Attract a Guest Blogger?
Getting someone else to write a guest post on your blog is sometimes easier than you writing for someone else. However, there are some steps to take to make the process all the more easy for everyone involved.
- Make sure your blog is attractive to guest bloggers. Think about what you look for in another blog and do the same to yours.
- Make contact information very visible. The easier it is to reach you, the better.
- Ask. Is there someone you would love to have on your blog? Be brave and just ask them, if you don’t ask you won’t get.
- Make sure the rules for your blog are protective, so you get what you want, but not restrictive to the point it scares people off.
One last option is to look for resources like Blogger Link Up. This site matches bloggers looking for guest writers with those wanting to write – and vice versa. Just remember to avoid making it one sided – offer your services on both sides of the coin.
Get your social and site digital marketing plans working cohesively! Contact Wsi Globalnet today and get on the right track to better business online.